·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: TeamLove

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Oh man, it would be fun to throw one in a project car. +1 on an old fox body!

SPPD

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Drool!
I want one for a 33 coupe....

Reactions: Wayne

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Hell, I'd like to make a little pre-runner out of a ranger, and drop one in with a single turbo conversion.

It'd be a straight up raptor destroyer.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wait, what?!

Lol, six turbos would be crazy! :)
Haha!! Only messing! I'm gna have a turbo spool up a turbo to spool up the last turbo, one on each side! Lol jkjk I member another thread on here someone said add more turbos...thought it was fitting haha

Ps no offense to pinero! Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Haha!! Only messing! I'm gna have a turbo spool up a turbo to spool up the last turbo, one on each side! Lol jkjk I member another thread on here someone said add more turbos...thought it was fitting haha

Ps no offense to pinero! Lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, It would be a sick little truck, but I would do the single turbo kit on my truck if full-race ever releases it...

Reactions: agoose33

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think these engines will make the basis for some great street rods. Ford Racing does not have a Controls Pak for the V6 Ecoboost yet, but once they do, I bet we see a lot of these finding their way into a lot of cars and trucks. Performance AND fuel economy are rare combination in Street Rods and it will make this engine very desirable for swaps. Maybe someone will make some Engine Dress-up parts to make showing off this engine at car shows more attractive.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I think these engines will make the basis for some great street rods. Ford Racing does not have a Controls Pak for the V6 Ecoboost yet, but once they do, I bet we see a lot of these finding their way into a lot of cars and trucks. Performance AND fuel economy are rare combination in Street Rods and it will make this engine very desirable for swaps. Maybe someone will make some Engine Dress-up parts to make showing off this engine at car shows more attractive.
There's been a few made already. There's a really sick '34 coupe with an EB in it.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Put one in a Jeep CJ....

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Put one in a Jeep CJ....
That would be sick, but I thought y'all like those "HEMI" conversions.

BTW, we have hemispherical heads as well... lol

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That would be sick, but I thought y'all like those "HEMI" conversions.

BTW, we have hemispherical heads as well... lol
B4T's are my favorite, people do HEMI's on the TJs/Newer Jeeps because they're cheap and Chrysler.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
B4T's are my favorite, people do HEMI's on the TJs/Newer Jeeps because they're cheap and Chrysler.
B4T is the little four banger cummins, right? Those little things are bad ass!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm pretty sure Its a 4bt but anyhow my busy was gonna put one in his ranger
I've seen em in the old square body yota's

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm pretty sure Its a 4bt but anyhow my busy was gonna put one in his ranger
Correct, my bad on the typo. Going to get one done put in my TJ eventually.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts