F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Have them in mine. Did you notice that the two posts on the drivers floor arent quite lined up perfectly to the holes in the mat? Mine go into place, but not without pulling on the mat slightly and keeping it from laying in the best spot..

The oter lip on the mats that extend to the door sills sit flush on two of the doors, but the other two they are hovering slightly above the plastic door sill/step. Not a big deal, but not perfect.

http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/16-f150-ecoboost-accessories/2121-few-basic-accessories.html

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Necro-posting here, but that's what happens when you actually use the search feature.

How are you liking these after a year or so of having them? I'm looking for a rear liner because of the dog.
I just spent well over an hour vacuuming hair outa the truck, time for a floor liner!

That being said, I can't really tell what kinda surface these have? Is it a sealed 'surface' that dog hair will just vacuum right off of?

Reactions: agentjohnson

·
Registered
51 Posts
Necro-posting here, but that's what happens when you actually use the search feature.

How are you liking these after a year or so of having them? I'm looking for a rear liner because of the dog.
I just spent well over an hour vacuuming hair outa the truck, time for a floor liner!

That being said, I can't really tell what kinda surface these have? Is it a sealed 'surface' that dog hair will just vacuum right off of?
I have them and i absolutely love them! I would describe the surface as a cross between foam and rubber if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have them in my '14 SCrew and ended up swapping the driver's side anchor hole mounts from my factory floor mats to the 3D Aries. Now the fit perfectly and I don't have the over sized holes where mud/snow/rain and get below the floor mat. I'll see about getting pics tonight.

·
Registered
442 Posts
These look really good. Anyone have a part number for them? Dual posts?
The one I grabbed from their site and put into Amazon was claimed to not fit my SCrew.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Can somebody post a link to where they found the best deal

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Awesome thank you sir, I will try to order mine tomorrow

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry it took so long, life got busy and I forgot all about this thread. Here's a couple of pics of my '14 with them in the front. As I said, I reused the factory post mounts in the 3D liners and it fits up perfectly. They took some convincing to remove from the factory mats, and the 3D's just screw out. But every went together like they are suppose too.Sorry about the dirt and salt, its been snowing up here in the north country. 9A41763E-365F-421E-A544-602657CD5957_zpszhax0jt4.jpg E6FA1D5D-C561-45D2-9986-79EBB297C7E9_zpskjtdfb4x.jpg

·
Registered
925 Posts
Sorry it took so long, life got busy and I forgot all about this thread. Here's a couple of pics of my '14 with them in the front. As I said, I reused the factory post mounts in the 3D liners and it fits up perfectly. They took some convincing to remove from the factory mats, and the 3D's just screw out. But every went together like they are suppose too.Sorry about the dirt and salt, its been snowing up here in the north country. View attachment 30077 View attachment 30076
Do they clean as good as the weathertechs?

·
Registered
925 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
To be honest, no idea. Haven't taken them out yet. Bought the truck in Sept and because of all the snow lately, just haven't brought myself to pull them and clean them yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts