·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
368 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
368 Posts
It’s rev9 performance one of the cheaper options but I’m going to see how it stacks up over factory and go from there.
Looks good. How much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I’ve tried to search myself on people reviewing this and I’ve seen people say don’t buy the big name brand but have no personal experience. Coming from the car world it’s the same way. Anyone can say something is bad but I want to find out if it’s actually bad.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just looked it up, wowie wowie that’s on the cheaper side for sure, looks pretty skinny for an upgraded unit too. But hey, maybe they’re great and we’ve been paying out the wahzoo for no good reason, crazier things have happened. Curious to see your take on it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Subscribed 👍🏼

Reactions: 3guysgarage

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Just looked it up, wowie wowie that’s on the cheaper side for sure, looks pretty skinny for an upgraded unit too. But hey, maybe they’re great and we’ve been paying out the wahzoo for no good reason, crazier things have happened. Curious to see your take on it.
Yeah it’s only about 5% bigger than the stock unit with very turbulent end tanks :ROFLMAO:.

The core seems decent, so that’s a plus.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I honestly thought the Rev9 would be less than $400. CVF's goes on sale for as low as $500 shipped (I didn't get that deal unfortunately, but have seen it running)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Liked and subbed, btw. Can't wait to see that 500+.

Reactions: 3guysgarage

·
Registered
223 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts