F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
464 Posts
Guys to stick to the build. Not that I’m against getting CR turbos because it looks like they flow great but is there another manufacturer for turbos? 3.5 obviously have multiple options but it’s looking like I’ll be fairly limited. Anyone?
I’m pretty sure CRP is the only one, there may be one other company that I can’t remember right now, but CRP is the only one I can think of.
CRP also makes these for your stock turbos, but I’m skeptical whether they’d give you much of a gain. I suppose they’d give you a bit more airflow.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Guys thanks that’s what I was thinking like I said I have nothing against I just like knowing their are multiple options out there so that companies don’t monopolize the system... I might reach out today and see if they would be interested in some kind of sponsorship or something. Can’t hurt to ask.

Anyway. Here’s the intercooler install guy! Thanks for the views and subs to the channel it’s helping a lot for someone small like me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
I was reading on a Facebook group that I am In that someone ran ams turbo inlet pipes on their 2.7. I know they are advertised for 3.5 only but this will be my next purchase

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
464 Posts
I was reading on a Facebook group that I am In that someone ran ams turbo inlet pipes on their 2.7. I know they are advertised for 3.5 only but this will be my next purchase
Oh sweet! I want to see a video of how you get it to work. I want them too, but not sure how to install them on my 2.7

Reactions: Mike2019SCrew

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
You know the truck would probably have a lot more time invested If I wasn’t finishing the hatch lol...

little bit away from performance on the truck guys but i really want to order some tailights and headlights... smoked obviously. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I’ve been slacking on the build guys me and my brother have gotten into side jobs pretty hard with summer time around the corner...... although I did see cr saying they were releasing stage 4 turbos shortly. 👀

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I got away from a power mod but just for this one time I promise! Well until my headlights come in 😎.

Best 15-20 f150 aftermarket taillights (install and review)!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts