F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Thank you very much!!! I found the area on the spreadsheet. I also downloaded the 'lite' version for my Android phone - most likely need the paid version to look at this, but I'll try.
You need the PC software to make edits. It's free, you just need to sign up for a trial or whatever they call it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
UPDATE: OK, all the fuses are good. The boy and I went out to a local gravel road and confirmed that it is in fact going into 4x4. It was difficult to determine if it was going into 4x4 low (unlike the stump puller mode on our 1993 F150!) or the ELD was functional, but OK so be it. I did try the trial version of FORScan for android and got that working as I already own a bluetooth OBDII reader. Found the IPC menu and low and behold, there is no information whatsoever on the transfer case!! Could this be that as Mass suggested that the whole section was deleted somehow?

So, the next question - do you believe that with the PC version of FORscan and the ELM adapter, I could go into the code and add the bit? I found the part in the google spreadsheet (thanks!). It's either that or attempt to convince my other local Ford dealer to do the same for $113.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
UPDATE - FIXED!!!!!

Finally got around to buying the ELM USB to OBD2 adapter and loading up FORscan. Turns out my theory from above was correct - the ICP had everything disabled on 4x4, etc.!!! Enabled 4x4 drivetrain, the ELD, and the 4x2 at the beginning, and all of it showed up and works as it should!!!!

Somewhere with the Previous Owner (PO) the software must have been corrupted.

Happy OCD me now!!! THANK YOU Mass Hole for tips and pointers!! I really appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts

Lol. I thought it was kind of a long shot, but glad it worked.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts