F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the latest rumor on the possibility of this engine in F150s? I heard it may be going into the GT500 and a variant possibly for the F250 or F350.

I'd love to see a '15 Tremor with this option, it'd be a beast. If they don't make a new Tremor I'd like to get this Voodoo 5.0 dropped into my '14...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I've heard rumors for this being used for the 2nd gen raptors as well, but no confirmations have been made..

If it goes into to either truck, I'm trading up!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Trade up? Eco beast is where is at !! ..... When u coming home so we can do a track day?

*Sent from ..Back in Low Boost *

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Trade up? Eco beast is where is at !! ..... When u coming home so we can do a track day?

*Sent from ..Back in Low Boost *
I'll be home in a week or so.

·
Registered
99 Posts
That would be a sweet. Twin turbo 5.0 you would have to be looking at 500+hp I'm drooling just thinking about it now

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
TT 5.0 would be so sick, but I can't imagine the price tag added to the truck for that bad boy

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
TT 5.0 would be so sick, but I can't imagine the price tag added to the truck for that bad boy
At least 10k...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Ouch

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I am planning to buy a voodoo in whatever form I can get it...This will be an incredible tuning platform!:D
There would be a bunch of 6-700hp trucks running around. Tire companies would love us...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
LOL! I guess I should buy stock in a tire company before I buy the voodoo... ;)
Lol seriously, if this ends up in either the f250 or the raptor I will be first in line.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't think it should have "eco" tagged anywhere on it, lol. If they mess around and put it in a single cab 2wd I'll most likely trade my tremor for it, as well as a few hobbies to afford it. I'd guess somewhere in the $50k+ for 5.0 TT truck or whatever they put it in, if the do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a friend here in tampa, 2014 mustang 5.0, twin turbo... daily driver, 11lbs of boost - 746 hp to the ground. he designed and installed the kit himself (he is a tuner and owner a speed shop)
Motor is 100% stock, fuel system is 100% stock (his limitation right now) it looks factory! he planning to develope a kit off this and sell to public....

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I have a friend here in tampa, 2014 mustang 5.0, twin turbo... daily driver, 11lbs of boost - 746 hp to the ground. he designed and installed the kit himself (he is a tuner and owner a speed shop)
Motor is 100% stock, fuel system is 100% stock (his limitation right now) it looks factory! he planning to develope a kit off this and sell to public....
Hellion makes a really bad ass kit that is capable of 600-1200 hp. You have to love how flexible turbo systems are!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts