F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my 5* tunes (93 performance/Tow) and want to datalog them, on there website it list the things (PID/DMR) they want logged. I can not find "Canister Pressure in HG" under the DMR section for 11-14 ecoboost trucks. Can anyone help?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Ask 5* to send you a config file with PIDs they want datalogged.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Sometimes things may be named differently. Make sure you have done a validated list after the connection step. Then when choosing your items, in the "custom filter" field up towards the top right side, just type in canister and hit enter, look through the list and see if anything seems the same. Try it.

Also post your strategy code.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ask 5* to send you a config file with PIDs they want datalogged.
Yeah I will contact them on Monday, just was trying to get them done this weekend. Wasn't sure if they would send a config. file because they have instructions on there website on how they want you to datalog, which involves building your own file. Thanks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sometimes things may be named differently. Make sure you have done a validated list after the connection step. Then when choosing your items, in the "custom filter" field up towards the top right side, just type in canister and hit enter, look through the list and see if anything seems the same. Try it.

Also post your strategy code.
I did valdiate my list and tried using the search but nothing comes up, i thought maybe someone would know if it is called something different or if i would be able to use another PID, to monitor the samething. KGCV2D4 is my strategy code. Thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts