F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to say thank you to all of the forum members for your help and participation among one another. I have a few coupon codes that will give you some great options! The first coupon code is '5star' which will net you 5% off of your total purchase. This coupon code is valid for tuners, intakes, exhausts, turbos, etc. basically anything except items already on sale. The second is '5star3' this code will net you 3 free tunes with purchase of a device. Simply select 3 extra tunes on your calibration request form and you get those tunes in addition to any tunes you'd like when purchasing.

Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 0 tunes and get 3!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 3 tunes and get 6!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 5 tunes and get 8!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 9 tunes and get 12!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 0 tunes and get 3!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 3 tunes and get 6!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 6 tunes and get 9!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 9 tunes and get 12!

·
Registered
554 Posts
No more coupon codes? Dang I am wanting to pull the trigger on a Livewire and 6 tunes!

·
Registered
554 Posts
why does this coupon not work? I was ready to purchase the livewire with 6 tunes, and when I put in the coupon: f150eb15 it did not change anything as far the price goes. Put out a discount, and you have a sale. Thanks

·
Registered
554 Posts
WE NEED COUPONS! i have a friend who wants to purchase as well,,,,the same thing. So lower the price with a coupon and we will buy. Otherwise we are entertaining MPT and Unleashed because of their unmatched customer service

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
WE NEED COUPONS! i have a friend who wants to purchase as well,,,,the same thing. So lower the price with a coupon and we will buy. Otherwise we are entertaining MPT and Unleashed because of their unmatched customer service
RoastinF150, Sorry for delay in my post. I've had a few family members in ICU and have been unable to spend the time I would like on any of the forums. You always have the option to call 843-536-1244 or email for a near instant response. Call me at the shop and I will get you setup with a hell of a deal. (Same goes for your friend).

Thanks guys!

Chris

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man that's pretty nice of you Chris,
From the way Roastin150 was complaining and practically demanding to get a discount, I would have told him to pound sand... Really?, your original post was from August!
Guess that's why I'm not in customer service.. :D
Good on ya though!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Man that's pretty nice of you Chris,
From the way Roastin150 was complaining and practically demanding to get a discount, I would have told him to pound sand... Really?, your original post was from August!
Guess that's why I'm not in customer service.. :D
Good on ya though!
LOL. Might have been slightly intoxicated when I wrote those. Wasnt demanding, so I apologize if it seemed that way. Will be calling you this upcoming week. Thanks Chris

·
Registered
369 Posts
Glad all worked out, think we've all been "there" before RoastinF150, LOL!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Glad all worked out, think we've all been "there" before RoastinF150, LOL!
Ya I hate when I get on the forums and discover all these posts I dont remember! ha ha. I will try and refrain...or at least reread 4 times before posting when I am doing the 1 eye squint while typing :cool:

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Ya I hate when I get on the forums and discover all these posts I dont remember! ha ha. I will try and refrain...or at least reread 4 times before posting when I am doing the 1 eye squint while typing :cool:
Lol! O man, I do not miss those days at all, least you're honest man

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Any upcoming sales on single tunes? Thinking of adding a 93 p/t to my arsenal. Thanks

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Give me a call at the shop and I can set you guys up with some deals on email tunes. 843-536-1244, ext. 102.

·
Administrator
10,623 Posts
Just want to say thank you to all of the forum members for your help and participation among one another. I have a new coupon code that will give you 3 free tunes with purchase of a device. Simply select 3 extra tunes on your calibration request form and you get those tunes in addition to any tunes you'd like.

Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 0 tunes and get 3!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 3 tunes and get 6!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 5 tunes and get 8!
Purchase an X4/iTSX device with 9 tunes and get 12!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 0 tunes and get 3!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 3 tunes and get 6!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 6 tunes and get 9!
Purchase a LiveWire device with 9 tunes and get 12!

Coupon Code: 5star3

The x4 device is $399.95?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes indeed. $399.95 with 3 tunes. $429.95 for 6 tunes.

·
Registered
599 Posts
How long is this offer valid for deals on tunes? I'm very interested and dying to order but just started new job and need to save for a bit.

Steve
2014 SCREW EB 3.31 WHITE 91OCT PERF

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll be honest, I'm just now getting started with mods on my 2015 3.5L and I'm not sure on which tunes to go with and I would also like to know of there are going to be any coupons coming out?!?!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts