F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

First time posting on here. Bought my 2013 F150 Ecoboost XLT a month or so ago. This is the second F150 I owned. I had a 2010 F150 XLT (V8) and sold it because I had a two hour commute to work. But moved a lot closer and went back to the F150 which is great. Live in Northern Coloraodo and the guys at 4Wheel Parts at 70th and Federal in Denver, CO hooked me up! I got a 6" Fabtech lift, 35" ProComp MT2 Tires, ProComp 18" Black Wheels, and SmittyBuilt black side steps. I got all that, with an alignment, mount and balanced tires, installation AND tax at $4625.00 out the door. It was the second build they did for me (almost identical build on the 2010 F150). Lovin it so far.

Plan on doing a Livernois tune, hearthrob exhaust, and afe intake when I get some cash from selling some other toys.

BTW my stock wheels/tires (1800 miles on them) and stock chrome running boards are for sale.

****The lifted pictures is flipped so the trucks orient the same way (left to right) I have OCD sorry.****

Attachments

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome, and loving the lift :)

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Welcome and nice set up. You'll need the performance mods to combat the power loss with the higher rotational mass in 35's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Yeah the power loss isn't as bad in my V8, but still looking forward to the power coming.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome. Nice job. Have you had it off-road yet?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Finally got a chance to take it off-roading. Only got a few pics because the girlfriend didn't wanna get out of the car because it was muddy. She got me a sweet shot of going through about 4 1/2 - 5 feet of water!! Water Off-roading Vehicle Off-road vehicle Watercourse Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Off-roading Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
393 Posts
Great pics of your truck. Your girlfriend looks nice too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mudding pictures are always great, but no use getting a pretty lady like that dirty!
Actually wasn't too muddy that day, more rocky than anything. Got some new "pinstriping" on the truck, but if I drop a lot of money on the truck it's not going to be a mall crawler. Why spend the money if you can't have fun?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts