F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to the entire community of F150Ecoboost.net! We've been up and running now nearly 6 months and passed the 800 members yesterday. It was our goal from day one to be the number one F150 Ecoboost resource on the web and slowly but surely we are getting there. We have more work to do and there are more features I want to implement on that site, so stay tuned!

Thanks Again Everyone!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks for providing a fun site to share !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks to Dan and to Ford for taking the industry by the balls and challenging everyone else to man-up in the Pick-Up market.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm glad to of found a site dedicated to our trucks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
new truck

I have been waiting a very long time for this truck I got and am very pleased with this site i have found, very informative and there are a lot of people out there that i am gathering tons of info from and want to say thank you !!! Have about 300 miles on it and the power this truck has is very impressive, just starting to get the feel for it, getting a linex spray in liner put on monday, mud flaps and a cover, will post pictures as soon as i get this done. I want to say thanks for all the info from everyone & to dan who I suppose is responsible for this web site. KEEP ON :cool:TRUCKIN!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great job on this site and pleasure to be here.
Keep up the good work and hard work to make this the best site around.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Fastest growing forum on the internet!!!!

these statements have not been proved are not factual information. they are intended for entertainment purposes only..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks much everyone, appreciate the fantastic info, great pics, and killer ideas on what y'all are doing with the Beast,

Cheers,

BEEZ

·
Registered
92 Posts
Great Site and thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts