F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed very little if any condensate leaking under my truck from the A/C have found any in the floor or any thing just wonder where it is going or if drain is stopped up or are they doing something different with it.Any one else notice this?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I've notice that as well. I chalk it up to our truck shedding the condensation from the accumulator and or evaporator while going down the road. Is the accumulator insulated? I went looking for the accumulator and can't locate it. On most of my previous vehicles the accumulator was on the passenger side, high near the hood cowl, close to the firewall. It's located somewhere else on this truck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've notice that as well. I chalk it up to our truck shedding the condensation from the accumulator and or evaporator while going down the road. Is the accumulator insulated? I went looking for the accumulator and can't locate it. On most of my previous vehicles the accumulator was on the passenger side, high near the hood cowl, close to the firewall. It's located somewhere else on this truck.
Yes im not sure what the deal is i guess i will check with the dealer and see if this is normal.Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts