F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to help me get around in the country...it's being built by Howe an Howe ...they said it's about 20 weeks to the day it rolls out..."About 30 hp

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure what color,as I do not hunt really,while I enjoy shooting. I might match it to my ecoboost..

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
That's pretty bad ass....Isn't that the guys who used to have a show on the networks? If its who I'm thinking about they built some awesome stuff

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they built high speed tanks for movies,stuff for the military,fire,and law enforcement as well...They have moved into also doing stuff for disabled vets,and others....this is their 3rd version which as gotten better each time....
most companies that make this type of stuff it's just a seat on top of a set of tracks,this allows you to go somewhere and bring your chair as well...but it the down side is you can not just put it in the back of a pick up truck..
i am going to hopefully get them to send pictures as they build it...
I never saw their show,I found them on YouTube while looking at other types..

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope,well I could install a big rubber strip on the bottom,and call it the squeegee option,for all the water we get in the bayou city (Houston.) and push all the water down the flooded streets we have,lol...

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This post got start twice by mistake ,sorry I guess I hit the back button or something..
anyway it's got a 800cc 100 TQ 4 stroke motor in it...
i am really seriously thinking of a turbo kit for it,I will call Howe and Howe to check their price vs just me installing it..garret makes a good go cart kit for it,which I can just change the plumping around to fit the body and the manifold,although long term it maybe cheaper to have them build it from just a turbo as a starting point..
eric you up to doing a tiny ecoboost,lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey what about a electric turbo,lol although it only makes 2psi I used to think they were all scams until I found someone who uses a brushless motor with a true turbo housing and wheel...
just need 4 tiny forged pistons and rods..maybe port the head now we're really cooking,lol...

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well good news howe and howe has agreed to send me pictures of the ripchair as its being built,they sent me a email today...
as i said I have to decide on colors...it's normally as you can see 2 colors black and the main color..
If anyone interested or has ideas let me know,I will post pics of any colors I can find built on other models...

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol never,lol I have to get around in the country somehow,it gives me away to be able to go and have fun with my 11yr son once I get moved...I can run the dogs I want to train to give away to vets etc etc...
I understand the risks ,but this has been built many times over for other people and I can not find a single bad word about it,and it's their 3rd design which by far is better than the others each time it comes out...
never Surrender to my wheelchair screw it,lol....

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am thinking black all black as I have not seen any yet,but I have had some true fire stuff before,and thinking of teaming up killer paint again....for those that have never heard of him he invented Flames that look real....so much that once a helicopter he had painted flames on landed in a parking lot of a restaurant and there was a dozen calls to 911 that a helicopter was engulfed in flames trying to land,lol...it was on some tv show like 20/20 or something a while back..
Anyway here is some of his stuff..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
While I like the black idea after seeing the gray bomb,and the green bike,and blue spit fire on the propeller I think it is I am a little pulled in different directions on color...but if I did go black I could also have him paint some matching stuff on my ecoboost but just in small areas nothing as crazy as what I am thinking with the RIPCHAIR...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
8 Participants
aboostedf150
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing