·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
I'll say it again

WICKED!

Really, I mean it. And I love the stance with that nose

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I lucked out, got the bumper cover for less than what it cost to ship it new and it was brand new in the package. Roll pan fit better than expected. I just need to narrow the axle and order my 21x12 wheels for the rear and 21x9 up front

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,427 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
It's begging for a subtle side skirt...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great looking truck!

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Man that looks clean! It looks like its moving 100mph standing still

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Picked it up, so happy!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ok sir I have to say that's a very nice build!!! Congrats on the beautiful ride!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
It looks like it BETTER be faaaasssssttttt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Working on it! The Garrett air to water IC core showed up, I'll be working on the IC as we build the engine. Need to drop off the engine to builder next week and start getting the valve covers coated. Also need to order my new wheels after getting offset verified. 21x9.5 and 21x12 with 285/45 and 325/40 tires.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #378
Next couple of projects is cutting a 6" hole in the frame as a pass through for exhaust and body exit exhaust tips prior to the rear wheels and move to a 3 link rear suspension with coilovers.
I am also going to pick up the Striker side skirts for the truck as well and get those installed.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #379 (Edited)
Air to water intercooler project is in full effect. I have the air to water core already and HX is on it's way, I'm using my old CTS-V pump and building in a reservoir. I also have a killer chiller I'll install after the initial testing/dyno comparison. Fabrication starts in 2 weeks!
Will definitely help massively here in Phoenix and other places with high temps, with the killer chiller added on and having 35 degree water will be really nice.
Should cost less than the top end air to air IC with tons of better benefits in comparison. :)

Also working on a gauge pod to replace the center dash piece on the 09-14 trucks, should be another cool project.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Cant wait to see how this turns out! The Air to Water intercooler sounds like a really cool project

361 - 380 of 417 Posts
About this Discussion
416 Replies
38 Participants
mtxpert
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing