F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
421 - 440 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #422 ·
So far so good, just waiting to finish intercooler so I can really push it hard.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
So far so good, just waiting to finish intercooler so I can really push it hard.
So what are you running right now? 35% pump, everything else is stock? How much boost and timing on stock turbos?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #424 ·
So what are you running right now? 35% pump, everything else is stock? How much boost and timing on stock turbos?
Catless downpipes, boost activated cutout, stock intake, 35% pump. I have a spare engine being built now, we'll throw on the manifolds and turbo upgrades when that's done.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Catless downpipes, boost activated cutout, stock intake, 35% pump. I have a spare engine being built now, we'll throw on the manifolds and turbo upgrades when that's done.
Can you show your fuel rail pressure commanded vs actual with boost and rpm lines on a wot pull ?

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Idk about the 35 but I’ve still got a 60% for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
depending on mike testing, I may try to pick this up if you still have it then lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #429 ·
I am Mike, yes. Brian Mitchell already has been running his Tremor on E85 for awhile on a 35% pump and so far he's happy. I've got some other things that have come up so I'll stop modifying vehicles for the next little bit, other priorities.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
I am Mike, yes. Brian Mitchell already has been running his Tremor on E85 for awhile on a 35% pump and so far he's happy. I've got some other things that have come up so I'll stop modifying vehicles for the next little bit, other priorities.
Can you provide any more information?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 ·

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Been a minute since I've been on here, don't do forums much any more. Truck is still in the same as last time I posted except I just ordered some 22x9.5+35 and 22x12+40 wheels for it to go with some 285/45R22 front and 325/40R22 rear. I plan on cutting the bed connection seam and pulling the bed out about 2" to cover the wheels. I also just ordered the new 2" drop spindles from Belltech and the double adjustable coilovers from them as well and I plan on moving my Viking coilovers to the rear of the truck and doing either a 3 or 4 link setup with a watts link along with my load bags so I can still haul/tow if needed. New tires should help with traction issues :)

Reactions: BRoell

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #436 ·
As far as modifying the truck performance wise I'm just keeping it tuned and add that air to water which should be done soon. Life took a pretty hard turn for me with COVID coming out then me and wife getting it and barely making it, was the closest call I've ever had for sure. Since then dealing with some continued health issues post COVID I'm trying to get past, hopefully one day I'll be back to normal.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
Front suspension goodness showed up today. Rear sway bar should be here next week.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
I am SUPER happy with the suspension after this update. Here's a little fun roundabout video in the truck.
I have to install the Belltech rear swaybar this weekend and then start reviewing brake upgrades.

Reactions: sleipnir

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Love the low! Makes me want to go down instead of up (y)

Reactions: BRoell and mtxpert
421 - 440 of 456 Posts