F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

421 - 431 of 431 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
So far so good, just waiting to finish intercooler so I can really push it hard.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
So far so good, just waiting to finish intercooler so I can really push it hard.
So what are you running right now? 35% pump, everything else is stock? How much boost and timing on stock turbos?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
So what are you running right now? 35% pump, everything else is stock? How much boost and timing on stock turbos?
Catless downpipes, boost activated cutout, stock intake, 35% pump. I have a spare engine being built now, we'll throw on the manifolds and turbo upgrades when that's done.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Catless downpipes, boost activated cutout, stock intake, 35% pump. I have a spare engine being built now, we'll throw on the manifolds and turbo upgrades when that's done.
Can you show your fuel rail pressure commanded vs actual with boost and rpm lines on a wot pull ?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Idk about the 35 but I’ve still got a 60% for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
depending on mike testing, I may try to pick this up if you still have it then lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
I am Mike, yes. Brian Mitchell already has been running his Tremor on E85 for awhile on a 35% pump and so far he's happy. I've got some other things that have come up so I'll stop modifying vehicles for the next little bit, other priorities.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I am Mike, yes. Brian Mitchell already has been running his Tremor on E85 for awhile on a 35% pump and so far he's happy. I've got some other things that have come up so I'll stop modifying vehicles for the next little bit, other priorities.
Can you provide any more information?

421 - 431 of 431 Posts