F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up fellow EB lovers?!?! I just caved in and got a 2013 SuperCrew XLT Tuxedo Black w/ chrome package. I have been loving them since they came out. I turned skeptics into believers so often that I ended up convincing myself to buy one. Well lease it . I sell fords obviously. But I really do love this truck. And it is my FIRST truck. I traded in a Mazda 3 and upgraded to the EB! Crazy! But I smile every time I get in the cab. So I look forward to learning a lot and feel free to ask me any questions you think I could help with. And I always am looking for that next sale. So lets help each other!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome.
We had looked at um when they first released um but couldn't justify the cost. We really wanted one however and after procrastinating and looking it worked out for the best in the end. Picked up our 2012 Texas Edition as a REPO with 3600 miles and a little over 10k off the MSRP. These trucks are awesome. We now own 3F150 (12,95,94 models) and 4 Mustangs (04MACH1,96GT vert,85GT resto mod and a 68) YEAH we kinda like FORDS.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Glad you decided to join what I call the EcoBeast Family. I went from an HHR SS to my Eco so I can relate. This is not my first truck, but hands down it is best truck I have owned.

SPPD

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks SPPD! It definitely is a change I am enjoying. And I think it's pretty cool there are so many people out there who love these trucks. I look forward to the following years when more and more people find out about the EcoBeast!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome fellas!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Man You guys trading up from Cars to Trucks must really love pulling up to stop lights/signs and being able to see over the vehicle next to you! Welcome to the truck world LOL! Your going to want to stop leasing and buy the truck calling it now LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts