F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, The last time I was at the track was in novemeber with my truck when it was completely stock down to the tires. I was able to run a 14.98 with the weather being 64* and very low humidity. I was super happier about that run. That was also with a 4wd launch. I beat a Raptor so that put an even bigger smile on my face.

But I went back to the track this past thursday night for a test and tune and got a new personal best with my new current mods. Weather was approx 86* with close to 90% humidity. I was able to pull out a 14.51 at 91.6 mph.

Mods are as follows:
- afe stage 2 intake with dry filters
- livernois programmer with 93 octane tune
- livernois catted down-pipe
- 170* Tstat

I also ran this time not only with the bad weather but now i have a 2" leveling kit with 35x12.5x20 nitto trail grappler tires. So basically half a second with minor mods and huge tires on the truck makes me a super happy person.

I would say with much better weather and obviously tires more suitable for the track I would be deep into the 13 second range which is moving along for a 6k lb truck.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nice Run!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Your mods are very similar to mine so I'm glad I have a ballpark range of what time my truck runs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice! I am planning on racing my neighbor soon. He just bought a 5.7L Ram.... He sure has been talkin' a lot of smack!

·
Registered
589 Posts
That is a very sweet run congrats!

TT F-150 - Keep us posted on the Hemi rival LOL Good luck!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, put the hurt on that ram for all of us.

boosted12, My tires did rub slightly on the upper control arms until I put the wheel spacers on. Once they were on they rubbed a little on the front bumper and then the rear part of the fender did a little trimming and no problems now. I wasn't able to trim the control arms lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is a screw but 5.5ft bed with the 36 gallon tank. I want to say my mph was like 86 or 87 stock

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2011 crewcab shortbox, I ran a 14.3 @ 96mph with my bullydog chip. That was with the 20hp tune. Bully dog has now upped there power levels to 40 and 80hp, have not tried that yet but soon. Also now have MBRP exhaust and an injen cold air intake. Hoping to get into the 13s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
blueflameecoboost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing