F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back a couple of months ago I purchased my 2013 Tuxedo Black FX4 Supercrew. A week and a few days later my son purchased the exact same truck as mine almost. The almost being that I have 3:73 gears vs his trucks 3:55.

As time goes my I added my Rancho 2" Quick Lift kit to level out the truck, mud flaps, small across the bed tool box, tow brackets for being towed behind our motorhome, lower intercooler grill, vent visors for the windows, bedliner and tint.

He followed suite in some of the same direction, but being younger and having different ideas he through a little more money into his truck. I will admit that I do like his Amp folding running boards.

But, all in all the two trucks started as twins and remain as twins all though one of the trucks does seem to appear a little more bulked up.

Enjoy the photos, I know he sure does!!!!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Very cool!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Nice rigs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can tell you that it is a 6" lift, but not sure on the brand. I am not also sure of the manufacture of the grill, I can tell you that the factory grill did have to be cut out for the new grill to be installed.

I will check with my son for the answers to your questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Kc311
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing