F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is in the right section but just need help to keep my snake alive. Mine thought the plug was working but negative it's not. I'm driving from Florida to texas. Is there a switch to turn this on or maybe a blow fuse? If so any idea where? Thank you

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
You have Have the truck on for the plug to work. Green light

*Sent from ..Back in Low Boost *

·
Registered
271 Posts
Did you check all the fuses first? Check the owner's manual for the location of the fuse...

·
Registered
48 Posts
My plug doesnt seem to want to hold anything? Everything I plug in just falls back out. Anybody else had this problem?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure if this is in the right section but just need help to keep my snake alive. Mine thought the plug was working but negative it's not. I'm driving from Florida to texas. Is there a switch to turn this on or maybe a blow fuse? If so any idea where? Thank you
What are you plugging in? 150W isn't much so you might of blown fuse. Heat lamps draw up to 1500 watts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What are you plugging in? 150W isn't much so you might of blown fuse. Heat lamps draw up to 1500 watts.
The front cover of the outlet (not the door) kept popping off in mine. Had ford warranty it. I plug in a laptop fine. I noticed in the new ones it is now 400w.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I would just buy a stand alone inverter from walmart or wherever to have the piece of mind. That's my .02

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
Yup Canadian tire sells these inverters for 7 bucks on sale. Bought two. One for kids in the back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts