F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a question; is it possible to switch out the ac vent louvers to a different style? I currently have a 2014 f150 ecoboost and not a big fan (no pun intended) of the circle louvers. I’d rather have the old school looking one that go up and down and has a little knob to move left and right. This may be a dumb question but thought I’d ask anyways.

·
Moderstrator
2,419 Posts
I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone switching out a dash before. Interesting idea but I’m not sure how practical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone switching out a dash before. Interesting idea but I’m not sure how practical.
I need to get ahold of some specs on a 2015-2018 vents. Those are the ones I like. I can’t seem to get the air flowing good on myself. I’m from Texas and we need to feel that air blowin.

·
Moderstrator
2,419 Posts
I need to get ahold of some specs on a 2015-2018 vents. Those are the ones I like. I can’t seem to get the air flowing good on myself. I’m from Texas and we need to feel that air blowin.
What kind of specs are you looking for? Measurements of the vent sizes or locations?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you expect the square registers will fit the round holes ???
KSA
All the details have not been hashed out. When I said the 2015-2018 louvers is the ones I want, I didn’t mean it was just a “plug and play”. Obviously just like that, they will not fit. Was hoping to find an aftermarket manufacturer that had them in production already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts