F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just a question; is it possible to switch out the ac vent louvers to a different style? I currently have a 2014 f150 ecoboost and not a big fan (no pun intended) of the circle louvers. I’d rather have the old school looking one that go up and down and has a little knob to move left and right. This may be a dumb question but thought I’d ask anyways.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure I’ve heard of anyone switching out a dash before. Interesting idea but I’m not sure how practical.
I need to get ahold of some specs on a 2015-2018 vents. Those are the ones I like. I can’t seem to get the air flowing good on myself. I’m from Texas and we need to feel that air blowin.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you expect the square registers will fit the round holes ???
KSA
All the details have not been hashed out. When I said the 2015-2018 louvers is the ones I want, I didn’t mean it was just a “plug and play”. Obviously just like that, they will not fit. Was hoping to find an aftermarket manufacturer that had them in production already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.