F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thread was clased this is my response.

You should not close a thread just because I am not living on my computer to answer questions or you dont like the fax. The problem has existed since day 1. The NHTSA is investigating it. Ford just got a fix in March 2013. My truck was out of warrenty by that time and FORD not the dealership wants my to pay for part of the fix. I reported the problem to Ford when my truck had 1200 miles. You should put this back on the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
I'm sure it wasn't removed because of your facts about the issue. It was likely removed because there are multiple threads containing this information. There are probably 15-20 other threads regarding the condensation issue.

·
Registered
868 Posts
i read your other post as well and the MODS closed it because it was very negative and your 1st post
you didnt include any info about yourself or details about the problems just went hell bent on bashing the truck
there are a ton of guys on here that can help you with an actual problem but the dealer is the most responsible one for repairing problems with a new truck and they claim the expense through FORD
if the problem was reported since it had 1200 miles it has to be documented in the dealership
if there was no fix until after the warranty ran out which i highly doubt is the case they would still honor the warranty and use the milage from the reported case and documentation
in the end they want you to be a returning customer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts