F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
i like them both a lot , but when i have the money i will have a stealth i just wish i could see how the white looks

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Venom, the stealth only looks good on the raptor.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
The Venom will save me a ton of cash too. The stealth just looks more robust and beefer than the venom.. kinda like its just ready to run thru some ****.
Get the rancher... lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Or you know, weld a small steel building to the front of your truck and save some weight over the Ranch Hand......

Lol
Lol, I was talking about the add version, but the road armors and ranch hands are way too heavy for half ton suspension...

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
There is a guy with a full size 2500 Ranch Hand srltyle bumper on his 90's Dakota running around here. He thinks it tits! Lol

Funny to hear him run through the gears to get upto highway speeds. Must have 1500 lbs in the back to balance it out!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
There is a guy with a full size 2500 Ranch Hand srltyle bumper on his 90's Dakota running around here. He thinks it tits! Lol

Funny to hear him run through the gears to get upto highway speeds. Must have 1500 lbs in the back to balance it out!
Lmao, I've seen plenty of guys like that too. When you have to upgrade your suspension because the bumper weighs more than your engine, something's not right....

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Venom is on my wish list. So get the stealth ;)

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I like the Venom but once I add the winch mount there is no option for the led light bar or any fog light mounts.
I'm sure you could find a way to squeeze an sr in there.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Yeah, I'd imagine they'd work with you. They make bar mounts for the d-series that would work good on the tube frame of the bumper.

Reactions: Awdturbo4

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I want the venom... And icon suspension... And mid pipe... And full-race FMIC...

That should cover it.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I want the venom... And icon suspension... And mid pipe... And full-race FMIC...

That should cover it.
I just need venom bumpers/steps and the icon suspension to win!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I really hate that I can't decide what rout to take on my truck build. Seeing my boss's raptor with ADD suspension every day don't help. ADD makes some sexy parts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I really hate that I can't decide what rout to take on my truck build. Seeing my boss's raptor with ADD suspension every day don't help. ADD makes some sexy parts
I'm having trouble deciding a stopping point... Lol

I could build an all out raptor killer, but I'm trying to keep her mostly stock.

Reactions: curtis249
1 - 20 of 68 Posts