F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
you are going to be unstoppable with that extra HP gain :)

They look great though!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I hear if you stack the tornado the billet badge, and a fake bullet hole sticker is good for 1000 HP at the wheels.

looks good!

SPPD

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, man now I'm going to have to get me some of those bullet hole decals for the doors and tail gate.

Thanks guys, they are a little bigger than I expected, well not really sure what I expected, but you definitely wont miss them on the doors that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Installed pics, or it didn't happen

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
They look really nice!

Can't wait to see them on the truck.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Later this evening they'll be on and I'll throw pics up.

·
Registered
868 Posts
cant wait to see them fitted, they look sweet.

i assume you are replacing the Factory EcoBoost badge.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
They look sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I hear if you stack the tornado the billet badge, and a fake bullet hole sticker is good for 1000 HP at the wheels.

looks good!

SPPD
Aww, man now I'm going to have to get me some of those bullet hole decals for the doors and tail gate.

Thanks guys, they are a little bigger than I expected, well not really sure what I expected, but you definitely wont miss them on the doors that's for sure.
NO. Don't get the fake bullet hole stickers. Get the REAL bullet hole stickers. Put them on the leading edge of the truck to reduce your drag/wind resistance by letting the air blow out at the location you put the other stickers. They come in pairs in and out. Make sure you put the 'in' sticker on the leading edge of the hood and the 'out' sticker can get you mucho HP if you put it inside your intake.:cool: Unfortunately 'Real' bullet hole stickers aren't cheap.

Nice emblems.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Install pics????

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They're on, did it during my lunch hour. Will take pics in the morning, just went outside and even with a light on it I can't gat a good pic worth a damn.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They're on, did it during my lunch hour. Will take pics in the morning, just went outside and even with a light on it I can't get a pic worth a damn.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts