F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That is sweet! I have to have one immediately! Link to buy please.

SPPD

·
Registered
588 Posts
That is sweet looking! I need this to warn others!
Heck the other day I looked in the rearview and noticed a hideous looking thing growing on my tailgate!!! I freaked and called Ford and said," hey I have this thing growing on my tailgate that is acting like it really really really wants to be a truck but..." And ford was quick to interrupt me with, " Sir,... It's ok their called ridgelines all you need to do is apply a little throttle and it will go away!" Lol!
Only mention that as a ridgeline guy tried to keep me from passing him up one of our hills, him pulling one new sled on a single platform trailer and me with 2000lbs pallet in the bed... Didn't work out for him so well as he mentioned this to me down the road at the gas station getting gas and coffee and one of the funny things he said " have to hand it to fords and their big V8s" I replied," oh... Well its the EcoBoost... The twin turbo V6, and stays fit eating V8s for breakfast lol" he said "I believe that I guess other V6 too lol" but I did buy the guy some coffee, felt bad lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Anyone else get one?
I can't do it right now although it is now on the list of stuff that WILL be on my truck someday. What was the cost on it?

SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
haha, thats pretty cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts