F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Bump, intake is still for sale and collecting dust I need this gone.
You said in the first post you drove it around to see if it made any difference. Did it ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
You said in the first post you drove it around to see if it made any difference. Did it ?
Yes you can definitely notice the turbos sound different when spooling (a little bit louder) it adds a little bit of get up but your not going to notice a massive hp difference unless you add a tune with it. Ive read only it adds an average of 20hp or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump, intake is still for sale and collecting dust I need this gone.
I may have missed it earlier in the thread, but what year trucks will the intake fit?

Edit: I see it now. Should be good to go for my ‘14. Send me a PM if you still have it so we can work out the details.

2nd Edit: After doing a bit more research, the inlet tubes will line up just fine but the hood seal will be screwy. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I may have missed it earlier in the thread, but what year trucks will the intake fit?

Edit: I see it now. Should be good to go for my ‘14. Send me a PM if you still have it so we can work out the details.

2nd Edit: After doing a bit more research, the inlet tubes will line up just fine but the hood seal will be screwy. Good luck with the sale.
I dont think it seals super tight on the hood as it is and is made to fit several years. But no problem.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
All, I had this same intake on my 2015 3.5...... fantastic intake..... by the numbers for temp and all, it was by far the best IMO ... Well built and looks great. Had they had one for the 19, I would have got another one....

GL with the sale!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts