F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 · (Edited)
Either you’re off roading or occasionally hitting the drag strip or even just want to look cool. We have designed and engineered the way you dress up your truck. These aFe rear differential covers are not only created to look good, but to outperform the stock covers. aFe has built these out of A380 aluminum with integrated cooling fins inside and out, so you can lower your fluid temperatures and adds one more quart of gear oil to extend the life of your differential.

Auto part Font Engine

We certainly did not stop there, for your convenience we added an oil level sight glass plug, which lets you see how much fluid you are adding and see the condition it’s in. On top of that, we provided a magnetic drain plug that captures any possible loose particles that can contaminate your fluid. Not only are we providing extra protection on the outside we provide that same protection on the inside too.

Auto part Metal

We offer two versions of our aFe rear differential covers, the raw version comes with a shallow reach neodymium magnetic drain plug and oil level check plug, as well as providing an option to those who want to personalize their covers themselves. The black version adds some optional upgrades standard that include a deep reach, neodymium magnetic fill plug to remove contaminants, as well as an oil level sight glass to check oil level and oil condition.

Black differential cover- Pans and Covers Differential Cover Rear Differential Cover (Machined); Ford F-150 97-15 V6-3.5L (tt); 12 Bolt-9.75" 46-70152 - aFe Power

Raw differential cover- Pans and Covers Differential Cover Rear Differential Cover (Street Series); Ford F-150 97-15 V6-3.5L (tt); 12 Bolt-9.75" 46-70150 - aFe Power

The Raw differential cover can be upgraded with the follow part numbers

Magnetic deep reach magnetic fill plug- Pans and Covers Differential Cover Differential Cover; Deep Reach Magnetic Fill Plug 46-00002 - aFe Power

Oil sight glass plug- Pans and Covers Differential Cover Differential Cover: Oil Level Sight Glass 46-00001 - aFe Power

Auto part

Black Photography Monochrome Doorbell Black-and-white

Auto part

It the price was $290 shipped I'll buy one and that is still higher priced than the comp.

Reactions: aFe POWER
Discussion starter · #9 ·
It the price was $290 shipped I'll buy one and that is still higher priced than the comp.
While it is true the price is higher, keep in mind our rear differential covers have more deeper fins inside and out then others sold on the market which aids in improved efficient cooling. While offering a see thru sight glass that helps you see your gear oil level which others do not have yet. We do offer a RAW version which is budget oriented that offers the same performance without the black powdercoated finish, and oil sight glass. PM me if you are interested :)

I guess I Will be getting one next month after I work some OT this weekend��. The price was $348 on site A little high but like the extra oil and looks good, got to save $ again bought SCT X4 Tuner & 5-Star Custom Tunes at stage 3 yesterday

Sounds like you guys need someone to show this off via pictures.. send one to me and I will be more than happy to show it off. Will go well with my AFE CAC, and hot and cold side charge pipes :)
Think they need a nice 2015 to show it off as well lol

Stage 3's 2015 F150 3.5L EcoBoost Lariat FX4 Project Truck would be a nice truck to put it on

While it is true the price is higher, keep in mind our rear differential covers have more deeper fins inside and out then others sold on the market which aids in improved efficient cooling. While offering a see thru sight glass that helps you see your gear oil level which others do not have yet. We do offer a RAW version which is budget oriented that offers the same performance without the black powdercoated finish, and oil sight glass. PM me if you are interested :)
You should offer both versions and I promise you that you'll sell a lot more of the basic model compared to the current version if the price is right. I just bought your polished intake and am loving it.

Discussion starter · #17 ·
You should offer both versions and I promise you that you'll sell a lot more of the basic model compared to the current version if the price is right. I just bought your polished intake and am loving it.

We do still both versions though, here is the link :)

Pans and Covers Differential Cover Rear Differential Cover (Street Series); Ford F-150 97-15 V6-3.5L (tt); 12 Bolt-9.75" 46-70150 - aFe Power

Nice looking intake, you must love the sound the turbo's make. I know I do :D

Amazon has these for $295. Just ordered one.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.