F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like aFe realized the Ecoboost guys like to get dirty as well. The Pro Guard 7 intake system (75-12192) gives 7 layers of filtration for the ecoboost driver who likes to take his truck off road. This intake will not make as much power as the oiled or dry filters, but the added protection for you engine with worth it.

[h=1]2012-2013 F150 EcoBoost aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake (Pro Guard 7)[/h]
afe-75-121922012-2013f150ecoboostafestage2coldairintake(proguard7)0.jpg

·
Registered
589 Posts
Wow! Man AFE is addicted to the EcoBeast and we are so basking in that glory of their hard efforts! Thanks Bill for the update as I am sure a lot of Eco Folks are going to want that extra protect. Do you know if you guys are going to offer just the filters too? It would be super nice to have two sets one for daily driving and extra performance and the new set for when we know we are heading into the messy stuff.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im working on them. They are really listening to us when it comes to the ecoboost. Ill see if i can get just the filters.

·
Registered
53 Posts
And to think I just got mine 3 weeks ago with the dry filters, I also would be very interested in being able to purchase just the filters.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Stage3Motorsports
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing