F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

901 - 920 of 930 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Magnaflow 15289 with 3" pipe all the way through (3" American Racing Catted DP's)

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I wonder how they were allowed to use an official Built Ford Tough logo at the beginning of this video.

Wow 5 years later.

transmitted via iPhone 7 in Jet Black using Tapatalk the app

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Rented this pos for my California weekend.

transmitted via iPhone 7 in Jet Black using Tapatalk the app

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have the Corsa DB + Resonator Delete for the 2.7L engine? Would it sound much different from the 3.5?

If so I would love to hear a clip.

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok people help!!! I am considering doing down pipes on my 2015 2.7L with a full cat back exhaust. My question is have any of you installed the non-catted off road Dp's with the O2 sensor extenders, if so have you had any issues with CEL's? Or should I look at the catted pipes with extenders, I know people have been having good success with that. I just want the best bang for my buck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Stainless works 3 in catted down pipe, had an o2 sensor and bad cat installed this kit to stock cat backs (soon will be updated) Truck still has a nice pur and my gosh at the increased torque. I had no idea I would feel that much of a difference!!

From what I was told by one of the vendors (cant remember which on here) mentioned the stainless works 3.5" made the most power on the Dyno in a test that compared all the 3", 3.5", 4" exhaust systems... But I haven't seen any test data on that comparison. It would be great to see the dyno charts showing all the exhaust systems....

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a Stainless Works 3.5" chambered cat back system headed my way, I'll post up a clip when I get it on. It will be a while as I am getting ready to go chase some big south Texas bucks with my bow the next few weeks. Rut is just kicking off.

Did you ever post your SW set up. I have the SW Catted downpipe, blown away at the power increase. Actually sounds good with the factory cat back but I want to finish the set up and increase performance eliminated that resonator and stock muffler.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like this....bad azz truck too !!!
I've been running the dual mach X for years now and still love it. Actually comparable to the new raptors with true duals.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

901 - 920 of 930 Posts
About this Discussion
929 Replies
211 Participants
Josh/AWE
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing