921 - 930 of 930 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts

This is my truck. Afe catless and full 3" straight piped exhaust

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I've been running the dual mach X for years now and still love it. Actually comparable to the new raptors with true duals.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk
Is that the one with two tips on each side? Does it affect spare tires? I was looking at this exhaust and it looks like it has really really low drone. How is the turbo sound?
Sorry for so many questions.. I just know how precise I am lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Is that the one with two tips on each side? Does it affect spare tires? I was looking at this exhaust and it looks like it has really really low drone. How is the turbo sound?
Sorry for so many questions.. I just know how precise I am lol
Yes twin tips both sides. Spare stays where it is. Doesn't hang down low and ugly like the Borla duals (where the drive side passes under the spare).

Very little drone, a bit when towing (echo's off the trailer) turbo sound would likely be better with offroad downpipes. I'm still running the stockers.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Yes twin tips both sides. Spare stays where it is. Doesn't hang down low and ugly like the Borla duals (where the drive side passes under the spare).

Very little drone, a bit when towing (echo's off the trailer) turbo sound would likely be better with offroad downpipes. I'm still running the stockers.
Thanks man! I really think I am gonna get this exhaust. It does look good and I like the sound. I think I am gonna go non resonated and if I need one ill get one welded in.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thanks man! I really think I am gonna get this exhaust. It does look good and I like the sound. I think I am gonna go non resonated and if I need one ill get one welded in.
Sweet! I love it. Still makes me smile after all these years.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Alex, I’ve looked at your site and the information posted there. That said, linking to your site in multiple threads with all the links in those articles going back to Amazon begins to look like advertising. Makes me wonder who you’re working for as no one individual is going to purchase and install all the products you review on their own vehicles. I’d suggest if you want to share what you’ve written that you bring the info to this site. After all that’s what this site is for, to share information. This forum isn’t a portal to other sites unless a forum sponsor is involved. In a manner of speaking what you’re doing by linking to your site is a form of solicitation and that right is reserved for sponsors of this forum. Just sayin’...

@mwemaxxowner

·
Administrator
9,483 Posts
I had the same thought. I browsed some of his other threads, and I didn't see other such posts, but maybe I didn't dig enough. I'll check them out again.

Edited and link removed.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

921 - 930 of 930 Posts
About this Discussion
929 Replies
211 Participants
Josh/AWE
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing