·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Only if you have a way to add a BOV somewhere between the CAC and TB

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Thanks guys I'm taking mine in on Monday to have one custom made its cheaper

But be sure to let us know how yours works out.

If you have the ability could you run a log and see how much over ambient you are running at full boost both before and after?

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Full-race sells 2013 CAC but they don't have the dimensions for the '13 listed. You can add a BOV with the purchase

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Full-race sells 2013 CAC but they don't have the dimensions for the '13 listed. You can add a BOV with the purchase
That one isn't fully compatible with the '13's setup. Hence the add on TiAl BOV.

They are having flanges added for 13+ models, but it hasn't landed yet.

Wagner is a week or two out, and so is ATP/Garrett.

It's anyone's race to get out to market first AND use the electric BOV we have on the 13's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That one isn't fully compatible with the '13's setup. Hence the add on TiAl BOV.

They are having flanges added for 13+ models, but it hasn't landed yet.

Wagner is a week or two out, and so is ATP/Garrett.

It's anyone's race to get out to market first AND use the electric BOV we have on the 13's.
really the make one , how much is thier's
to be honest 1000$ of a new cooler is way over my bugit , not sure what it would coat that much

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
really the make one , how much is thier's
to be honest 1000$ of a new cooler is way over my bugit , not sure what it would coat that much
There's one already stateside being test fitted before the rest ship out, so I hear.
I've got two dealers telling me it should be ready by the end of the week, barring any further delays.

I've got my credit card ready for when it goes live.

·
Registered
113 Posts
There's one already stateside being test fitted before the rest ship out, so I hear.
I've got two dealers telling me it should be ready by the end of the week, barring any further delays.

I've got my credit card ready for when it goes live.
really keep us posted thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
So has anyone done the aftermarket IC? If Wagner or other company's have solved the condensation issue why hasn't ford? I have had it happen to me back in feburary. Had the IC update done and no problems since and yes I have been in right conditions. My 2012 is stock and have been thinking about doing something. If the IC does what Wagner claims I'd drop the money on that.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
So has anyone done the aftermarket IC? If Wagner or other company's have solved the condensation issue why hasn't ford? I have had it happen to me back in feburary. Had the IC update done and no problems since and yes I have been in right conditions. My 2012 is stock and have been thinking about doing something. If the IC does what Wagner claims I'd drop the money on that.
If you got a 12 jump on the Wagner, already. ;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
There have been reports of condensation issues with basically all the aftermarket IC's. although not as often as with the stock one.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
There have been reports of condensation issues with basically all the aftermarket IC's. although not as often as with the stock one.
While there's not a tremendous amount of guys running aftermarket IC's, yet. I've only heard of one or two of them having a hiccup...and those guys aren't certain it was condensation. One guy seems to think it could have been his torque converter kicking in and out.
Not saying the aftermarket IC's are a cure, but they sure seem to eliminate dead spots/low pressure zones where water could collect.

·
Registered
373 Posts
While there's not a tremendous amount of guys running aftermarket IC's, yet. I've only heard of one or two of them having a hiccup...and those guys aren't certain it was condensation. One guy seems to think it could have been his torque converter kicking in and out.
Not saying the aftermarket IC's are a cure, but they sure seem to eliminate dead spots/low pressure zones where water could collect.
When there's the right conditions it can happen. I had it happen when I was running my FR, FMIC. A couple others have as well, along with a few cases of it happening with the Wagner IC mounted in trucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts