F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site and thought I'd check it out and see what everyone is doing with their trucks. I traded in a fx2 EB for the fx4 EB a couple weeks ago. The EB is a white 2011 fx4 crew with all the bells and whistles. I will be doing several mods over the next year and will be doing reviews as I go. So far I've had the windows tinted, line-x bed liner, bed extenders, Injen CAI, Husky liner floor mats, husky underseat storage box, color matched bed cover, and a cross bed tool box. I have the Rancho quicklift loaded fronts and xl9000s for the rear which need to be installed once I get the new shoes, either 275/65r20 or 285/65r20. I'll get some pics posted later.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Welcome! The White is a good choice! Looks really nice when she is clean!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome! With all those goodies on your EcoBeast you should take a photo and put it up for truck of the month.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey welcome! Those are some nice Mods you have going so far. I have been looking at the quick lift by rancho and so far they are still at the top of my list when looking at level kits.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome! Pics Please!?!? Sounds like a nice truck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all and I'll try and get some pics up this weekend.

AK-KingBoost, I like the looks of the quicklift and the price was spot on. Paid under $400 for both the loaded quicklift and the xl9000s for the rear and Rancho is having a promotion thru May for $120 visa with proof of purchase.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks all and I'll try and get some pics up this weekend.

AK-KingBoost, I like the looks of the quicklift and the price was spot on. Paid under $400 for both the loaded quicklift and the xl9000s for the rear and Rancho is having a promotion thru May for $120 visa with proof of purchase.
Sweet thanks for the heads up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
AK-KingBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing