F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these kit mainly for the GM guys such as the LSX and Buick GN's owners? Looks like helluva kit!

Didn't know if they work with us Blue Oval guys or not?

·
Registered
750 Posts
No. They are tha ****! They work on our trucks!! Don't ask how I know!! Hahaha!! Same kit as livernois has because it is alky controls kit but LMS puts LMS stickers on it and marks it up about $300!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just bought one of the Alky kits last week and should have it installed this week hopefully. I spoke with the owner who has put these systems on all kinds of vehicles including the eco's and I was very impressed with the owners knowledge of meth systems.

Since I work in Tampa, FL and the company is located in Tampa I went over and picked it up. One of the main differences between this kit and all of the other kits is that the Alky kit runs 100% meth.

Anyway it should be up and running this week.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
I was going to wait until after I had it installed and maybe a few dyno runs before taking it to the track.....you know before and after kind of ****................

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No. They are tha ****! They work on our trucks!! Don't ask how I know!! Hahaha!! Same kit as livernois has because it is alky controls kit but LMS puts LMS stickers on it and marks it up about $300!!
Yup! Just looked and your right. The rebadged LMS kits are $300 or so higher than the Alky Control kits. And at $1200 no thanks LMS!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought one of the Alky kits last week and should have it installed this week hopefully. I spoke with the owner who has put these systems on all kinds of vehicles including the eco's and I was very impressed with the owners knowledge of meth systems.

Since I work in Tampa, FL and the company is located in Tampa I went over and picked it up. One of the main differences between this kit and all of the other kits is that the Alky kit runs 100% meth.

Anyway it should be up and running this week.....
Mind posting or PM me what you paid for the kit? Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,173 Posts
Julio from Alky Control is the smartest most knowledgeable on Meth injection I have ever met....he is to Meth injection what I am to PCV and crankcase evacuation. He has forgotten more than I know. I defer to the experts in areas I am not one (tuning, Meth Injection, etc.) and there is no better out there.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Julio has got the meth kit down to a science. His controller is typically nuts on right out of the box but it is fully adjustable. He actually toured the engine compartment of my truck last year to figure the wheres and hows to put components for an Ecoboost kit. He told me then he had something in play with Livernois. His kits are the only ones I've come across that encourages the use of 100% methanol. I've had my car (Buick GN) up to 26psi on 93 pumpgas with his kit and it was obnoxious. His set up is currently the only one I'd consider running.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Julio has got the meth kit down to a science. His controller is typically nuts on right out of the box but it is fully adjustable. He actually toured the engine compartment of my truck last year to figure the wheres and hows to put components for an Ecoboost kit. He told me then he had something in play with Livernois. His kits are the only ones I've come across that encourages the use of 100% methanol. I've had my car (Buick GN) up to 26psi on 93 pumpgas with his kit and it was obnoxious. His set up is currently the only one I'd consider running.
I completely agree with this statement....and my truck is going under the knife tomorrow, a few mods to include the Alky kit.....hopefully we can through in some dyno numbers as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts