F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All the goodies are on-Anzo Lights/LED Tails

The packaging and product from Anzo is awesome No issues what so ever and if your considering this set up I wouldnt be worried at all..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My barely noticeable Punisher decals under each F150 Badge

Halo's/LED's

All on

LED Tails

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks Saaaweeet!!!!!

SPPD

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very happy with results. Just got back from night test drive and wow they preformed just as expected.

·
Registered
589 Posts
That came out wicked looking Bro!!! Solid set up for the theme of the truck no doubt! Who did the interior paint on the trim I really did that!?!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wicked looking! easy install? GOOd fit?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The interior is factory I'm guessing it is part of the Fx appearance package. They install was very easy no issues other than I couldn't find some items in my garage and I had to go to advance auto part grab some 3M double sided adhesive and some wire ties. There are really no directions so if you have never messed with HID's it can be a tad puzzling but it is truely an easy install. The halos and leds had to tap into the parking lights wire and then bam you're good

·
Registered
122 Posts
did you swap the foglights? and if so, did they come with light package? I am looking for lights next...

and

NICE LOOKING TRUCK!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
jagbag74
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing