F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
So after the Texas Big Freeze, I noticed that my 4-LED Raptor style grill lights only had one LED light up. I wasn't too bummed since they are better than 2 years old, relatively inexpensive, and not too difficult to install. But I like them enough to purchase them again knowing it won't get THAT cold again for another 120 years. :)

So I login to the Stage3 website and see that they are still carried. While reading the description I notice they come with a 5 year limited warranty?

I fire off an email describing the event and quickly got a reply from Chris. He stated that he needed me to send a picture of them not lit properly.

Took 10 seconds to hit remote start and snap a shot from the phone. Replied back to Chris with the picture and whalla! I have a shipping confirmation for the new light rail on the way.

Makes me wanna BUY something from Stage3!

And I will. Currently shopping from the comfort of my chair.

Thanks Jason, and give Chris a high-5 for me. :)

I’ve been considering a set for my truck. I think the amber accent lights will look good on the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: snakebitten
Discussion starter · #3 · (Edited)
At night they look good period. (my opinion of course)

They differentiate the light pattern up front enough that the smartphone driver in front of you isn't sure what's up, and gets a little more focused. (theoretical at least)

Jason must know what a good story teller you are. Never make a story teller customer mad.... :)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Lol

If/when, I'll do my best NOT to live up to that prediction.
And thanks for the kind words. I think. [emoji848][emoji2957]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.