F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that some prefer the WeatherTec over the Husky liners. And to be honest, I like the front Husky better but the WeatherTec rear better due to design differences. The rear offered by WeatherTec covers more carpet surface under the folding rear seat, but the Husky front look like they would do a better job of containing spills, mud, water and other crap before draining it door ward.

But, when Amazon sent me an Email with the Husky front and rear for $125.38 free 2 day delivery I jumped on it. Plus if I don't care for them Amazon has a return policy that is second to none. However I also had the Husky liners in my Jeep Liberty and liked the quality and performance offered.

Currently I have the Ford rubber mats which I do like the feel of under foot, but I hear that they only last for a few years before wearing through.

Anyway, just a heads up on the price at Amazon.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Front and Second Seat Floor Liner Set for Select Ford F-150 Models (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

·
Registered
35 Posts
Plus 1 on the Husky's. I also prefer the Husky design to the Weathertechs. I got mine on Amazon about 3 months ago with free shipping, but had to pay $150 for them. Still less than the weathertechs. Maybe they charge an extra $25 for the tan ones.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Husky liners arrived earlier today. At first the box felt so light that I thought maybe they didn't send both the front and rear liners, but all was there folded nice and neat. Pulled them out of the box, laid them in the bed of my truck in the sun for about half an hour. Which was just long enough to pull the Ford option rubber mats out and vac the carpet real well.

The good ole Texas sun added the flex that make slipping the liners in place. They are molded perfect to the contour of the shape of the floor. I do wish that Husky would have designed the liner to extend up under the rear seat further and provide better carpet protection for those times you fold the seat up and make use of floor storage. However, I guess their answer to this is that you need to order the Husky storage tray and all would be good....except you would loose the flat floor feature. Kind of a win, win....win, loose situation depending on how you care to look at it.
But, for $125 I'm happy!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I also have the Husky liner, and it always catch the dirt and liquid spills. It is definitely a good alternative to expensive Weathertech.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Received Husky floor liners yesterday. I have the DU-HA storage bin under back seats. Liners still fit perfectly.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd like to have one of those Husky type storage boxes for under my rear seat. But, my truck has the sub woofer mounted on the passenger side, and the price of the box for only going 2/3s of the way across the backseat is just kind of overpriced in my mine. So I use a cardboard box I picked up at Costco when I checked out the last time. The raised lip of the Husky mat holds it in place very well.
Guess I'm just cheap!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Du Ha makes a box that fits the sub woofer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
part # for full cover back seat mat

Du Ha makes a box that fits the sub woofer.
Husky part # is 19331, got mine off Ebay on one of the (or best offer) seller for 87.00 and free shipping. Got the fronts for 65.94 on amazon. This was for my 2013 supercrew.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just curious of what color mats did you guys get. Black to match the darker carpet or tan / grey, becuz of the color of seats & parts of the interior?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
theasphaltrv'er
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing