F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Due to the success of our AMR Performance Intercooler System upgrade for the F150 ECOBOOST, we at AMR Performance are proud to announce our new warranty policy to the ECOBOOST community.

ecowarrantybanner.jpg

This warranty will apply to ALL previous purchases done prior to this announcement! :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
My IAT2s will climb to about 30-40 degrees above ambient if sitting, but as soon as u get in the gas they drop like a rock to about 8-15 above ambient!! No matter how hard u push the truck the IAT2s will always hover @ 8-15, it seems like u can't heat soak this thing!!! Where as the stock once it was heat soaked it was over!! Truck def feels stronger with the AMR, through the whole power range!! I love it, u can't beat an AMR product!!!

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
I wish I paid more attention to my stock numbers before upgrading my CAC to a used Wagner

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
It takes a bit of flogging to get mine heat soaked, but my stock CAC will normally stay around 10 degrees above ambient. If I go and play for a bit, it will stay hot at +20 above for what seems like forever. if I'm sitting idling, it will heat up quick, and take a good 20-30 minutes of driving to cool off. But, I'm about $1K shy of a replacement at the moment. Guess I should ask Santa. Time to write my Christmas list.:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts