F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Appears for some reason my other thread was deleted for unknown reasons...

Mwe edit-

Same reason this one was. PM a mod before posting it again to discuss your intentions here. It reaks of spam and advertising, and sounds an awful lot like a company in disguise or someone earning a kickback or free parts.

We refuse to be used as a platform for personal gain and advertising unless it's for a paid vendor.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
@mwemaxxowner, I think he’s legit and his only motive is to get a better price for himself by setting up a group price and selling more of these parts. He’s a regular participant at F150Forum. Even though group pricing would be nice for any member in the market for these parts it still makes it tough on the site’s paying VENDOR’s. They have to compete with another reseller that may not even know where this site is.

·
Administrator
9,695 Posts
Mods? Thoughts?

If that's his only motive here, I still don't personally like it. That's the only post he's made. It still feels to me like we're being used.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,856 Posts
I know rules must exist to combat anarchy.

My dad had to point this out a few times in my rebellious years. So I get it.

But I bet anyone who intends to purchase any of these products is less likely to object to the fella campaigning for the discount.

I'm OK with the strictest enforcement, if that's how it goes. But I also hope the fella gets his discount for his efforts

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Totally understand your concerns here. I guess my only argument to is I was unaware of this forum until someone reached out to me off F150forums and said they had posted about it on the raptor forums, which prompted me to do some more research into what other forums there are out there, specific to ecoboost owners. Hence, now why I am a member here. Maybe what I can do is do a review of the products once I get them for the forum. I don't want you guys to feel used, again just wanted to 1) open the products up to a larger ecoboost audience and 2) give people a chance that may not have seen it on another forum. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, I think the only reason AMS agreed to special group pricing was because they're very new to the ecoboost community and are unfamiliar with the scope of the market that can be reached through the forums.

·
Administrator
7,816 Posts
This goes to the same thing as ZFG Racing posts. If you have less than 10 posts and then go ahead and plug your personal pages or ways for you to make money/get cheaper products then we don't have a use for that here. You need to contribute to this forum in order to benefit from being a member. Plain and simple.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At this point the post is becoming a distraction to the community, please just go ahead close. Thanks. Once I receive my products I'll do a review post and let others decide on whether they want to purchase around holiday sales.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.