F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm Roger. I'm about a half hour south of Lansing just off I69. I picked up my '13 xlt blue jean metallic reg cab 4x4 last week. So far I like everything except it doesn't have electric adjustable seats so I can raise the seat up especially in the back. It took a week from the time I signed the papers to get it since I had Line X installed in the bed and then had it under coated. I hope to be putting my cap on it with in the next couple of weeks. I reallly like the hands free blue tooth. My last truck was an '07 F350 crew 4x4 w/37" tires so when the wife saw this one her coment was, "man those tires look small." lol Anyway, I am more than positive I will be able to find alot of useful info on here and if it doesn't show up in searching it's always good to know I can ask. Thanks for the warm welcomes in advance.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome from a former Michigander both Yooper and troll!

These EcoBeasts are amazing and you will undoubtedly love it!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome!!! Congrats on the new EcoBoost (or EcoBeast by the way SPPD we need door badges reflecting that to replace the ones currently on the truck lol)!
Love the wife comment and its not too late to lift and bolt on bigger tires lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
AK-KingBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing