·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Orale. Bienvenido

Boost safe Boost hard eH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey my name is Jorge and I'm from Arizona. I'm still trying to figure this out how do I post. I can't find how. . I bought an f150 ecoboost but it is missing the coupler hose that connects to the intercooler. Does anyone know what size and length they are and if they can be bought aftermarket? The dealer only sells them by the whole set up

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Uploading pics isn't working for me. What's the trick? It let me choose file but not upload.
Get a photobucket account and upload them from there. Welcome!
Hey my name is Jorge and I'm from Arizona. I'm still trying to figure this out how do I post. I can't find how. . I bought an f150 ecoboost but it is missing the coupler hose that connects to the intercooler. Does anyone know what size and length they are and if they can be bought aftermarket? The dealer only sells them by the whole set up
You'd be best to start a new thread if you need help with something. More people will be able to help, other then people just saying welcome. But welcome to you as well.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha ha^ the long walks on the beach reeled Jorge in. Jorge, I don't really walk on the beach, I'm surrounded by corn fields.

So we can't upload straight from phone? I haven't used photobucket in a long time. Well guys I'll just tell you what the truck looks like. It's black.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
You are French. Speak French!

Boosting hard, boosting safe since 2013

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Acorn?

Boosting hard, boosting safe since 2013

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.