F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Any Tuning sales on the Horizon for the holidays?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well I see you $100 off on your site, good enough for me.... Happy Shopping to me!

·
Vendor
128 Posts
well I see you $100 off on your site, good enough for me.... Happy Shopping to me!
Yes sir! Have the tuners $100 off, email tunes are buy one get one free and have a variety of other items on sale. Some of the sale highlights are 15% aFe off, Banks Power 5% off, CPE 20% off, Kooks 20% off and Stainless Works are 20% off.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be calling tomorrow. Have a few question before I order the tunes.

·
Vendor
128 Posts
I will be calling tomorrow. Have a few question before I order the tunes.
Sounds like a plan. Give us a call anytime and we will happy to assist with any questions you have.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ordering my BDX right now. Was hoping for military discount codes or anything. Looks like I'll have to take the $100 off.

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Ordering my BDX right now. Was hoping for military discount codes or anything. Looks like I'll have to take the $100 off.
We do offer military discounts of 7% of any non-sale item. If you are looking at any other components drop us an email to [email protected] and we will send you the coupon code.

Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sounds great and thank you for your support! I’ll be patiently waiting for the programmer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
128 Posts
Anything for this year?
Absolutely! Give us a call anytime and we can get you setup for our holiday deals. (I will add, these sales are on top of $10 overnight and free 2-day shipping for tuners).

As for when they go live... expect tuners and email tunes to go on sale on the 17th. Bolt-ons will start the week of the 19th.

·
Vendor
128 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts