F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a Edge evolution programmer. Any feed back will help. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Most all of the custom tunes are SCT based files...

Most of us are running an SCT tune or Livernois tune.
Edge and the others probably have a less than 5% share on here....

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
What scap said, I highly recommend an sct device with a custom tune, way better for your truck and more power.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. So how or where can I get sct tuner?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well that's easy. Call the guys at stage3 (stage3motorsports on here) and they will hook it up. Custom tunes with it I believe.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about cold air intakes? What are most using on there EB?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats a good deal! I think I will save a little more and get the package deal for 1500! Thanks. I got my ASS spanked at a red light by a stock Mustang GT! So im on a misson to restore my EGO ! Lmao!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
With a fast tune you will be able to beat a GT doing 4wd boost launch to about 90-100 depending on the driver, but after that you'll think your pulling 5,000lbs, those suckers pull hard after 100

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
With a fast tune you will be able to beat a GT doing 4wd boost launch to about 90-100 depending on the driver, but after that you'll think your pulling 5,000lbs, those suckers pull hard after 100
Just do like I did....cheat.
Don't let them know you're gonna take off, get the move, and when he wakes up and misses a shift, you got 5 car lengths on him!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I smashed a new 5.0 at a redlight. Garbage driver against a boosted launch and it was a multiple length win for me. At the track I beat one til the 1/8 and then he ran away and out trapped me by 12 mph.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I smashed a new 5.0 at a redlight. Garbage driver against a boosted launch and it was a multiple length win for me. At the track I beat one til the 1/8 and then he ran away and out trapped me by 12 mph.
That's the fun part, there's so many people that can't drive...
I love the green light burnouts...duh, you haven't moved and I'm across the intersection, already.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I need some practice, haven't raced in years! But the driver can win or lose the race all on his own!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts