168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hoods seemed to have dropped off as a trend. They are expensive looks only modifications.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
If it cut weight, that would help. Also if they had enough mods to justify an air intake, it could help air flow.

I want one, but it doesn't make that much sense.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Maybe but when you see a truck with one it def grabs your attention because its not like the rest of the 10 million F-150s out there. I decided to get one....I think the RK is what did it for me but I will have to replace the mesh grille opening....I dont like the mesh design...lol
Hoods seemed to have dropped off as a trend. They are expensive looks only modifications.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Doesn't have to make sense train....if you like and you have coin, plunk it done bro and enjoy. Cliche, but life really is too short to tr to make sense to everyone that makes little sense to themselves. :)
If it cut weight, that would help. Also if they had enough mods to justify an air intake, it could help air flow.

I want one, but it doesn't make that much sense.

·
Administrator
10,106 Posts
We're the frugalest. Scrimping and saving and taking pbj sammiches to work is how we are able to afford the truck. Lol

The truck is the product of the frugality!

And you know. Tunes and stuff. Haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm excited to see how they actually look on your trucks. There's something to be said about actual pictures not just sales pics!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Right on! Said I like em!

I meant for me, there are other mods that add more performance. I love the look, and your right. It is good to make a truck your own.

Man, I do like that floorplan provided as well.

Get us pics!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I love how they flared the fenders, changed the wheels n tires, etc on the 'before' and 'after' pictures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts