F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am on my mobile it sometimes likes to navigate to a spam ad page. It gets pretty annoying since I cant reproduce it the same way each time. I just had one pop up on my computer now too so I believe the site has malware. Is there anyway the mods can get someone from the hosting provider to scan the account? Securi shows it outdated but no malware but there's no way for me to scan the files without actually being on the server.

·
Premium Member
4,509 Posts
I'm a 99% Tapatalk client on here and haven't noticed anything changing. I also wasn't suffering in the recent rash of thread caching issues.

I'm a lazy member. I no longer upload full rez pics to my cloud and then link them. Just let Tapatalk client crush them and upload natively to the forum.

They really shouldn't make things so effortless for me. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tapatalk had a huge vulnerability a few years ago and I refuse to use the app. I prefer mobile sites but there's definitely malware on the site

·
Premium Member
4,509 Posts
I know we both know we could argue nothing is without vulnerability at some point. :)

Hacking is a worldwide 24/7/365 phenomenon!

But I get your point.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I have a number of blocking additions on my browsers, so the site is always clean for me. I visited before on a different browser and it was a fricken mess! Crap everywhere. This forum is just not up to par. Now it makes sense when we get these 50 posts of selling xxxx crap.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
admin
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing