Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else watch "The Walking Dead"? WARNING: SPOILERS

Well? Any other fans out there?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Just got zombie pusher for truck, for when day comes LOL. Will they rebuild wall and stay?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Will miss blondie but not sons, Rick will need to get a new play pal now lol. Really sucks with Carl. That realy was one of the best episodes

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Carol and Michonne are bad as* bitc***! I'll take them on my team-lol
Gabriel and Morgan......need to GO.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No cable. Sorry

Sent from my iPad Air using The app
Netflix. I just watched the first 5 seasons in the past 2 weeks. Finished just in time to be current.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will miss blondie but not sons, Rick will need to get a new play pal now lol. Really sucks with Carl. That realy was one of the best episodes
This might sound harsh, but I wouldn't mind if Carl turned. He's not one of my favourites.

Not sure if I could keep watching if Darryl dies.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
This might sound harsh, but I wouldn't mind if Carl turned. He's not one of my favourites.

Not sure if I could keep watching if Darryl dies.
Carl does get cocky sometimes. Agree with Darryl. Are there any bets on who's next to zombie out (killed)?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I thought Negan was one of the guys killed on the bike and freaked out...found out later his character has yet to come haha

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I was pretty excited about the series the first few episodes then it seemed to be more a soap-opera. Back then Breaking Bad was taking my time. Once Breaking Bad ended I began with The Walking Dead again. It's evolved quite nicely. As others have noted this latest episode was the best.

But christ, how many lives does Glenn have?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was pretty excited about the series the first few episodes then it seemed to be more a soap-opera. Back then Breaking Bad was taking my time. Once Breaking Bad ended I began with The Walking Dead again. It's evolved quite nicely. As others have noted this latest episode was the best.

He is a Ninja in Korean clothing.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Must be a karma thing :):):). He hasn't killed a warm bloodied person yet (I think)

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Yup, I was way pissed off ( and lost a small wager ) when he survived the dumpster horde. For some reason, no face biting on Glenn. Guess the Walkers weren't in the mood for Asian food.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone else watch "The Walking Dead"?

Nope, won't miss porch dicks' sons! Lol Rick definitely had a little tear in his eye when blondie was killed. And if definitely surprised me when Darryl blew the whole group of bikers up. "Chew on that!" #burnttoacrisp

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
About this Discussion
142 Replies
32 Participants
FUHL
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing