F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Got my license....ready for the apocalypse....no bag limit...either sex....open season all year:cool:

View attachment 118121

Just applied for my "Snowflake" License as well......
I need to get my "Snowflake" and "Tourist" license yet. Tourist season is much shorter though.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
2 hours to go....done working outside for the day...ready for the "Dead."

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Gregory should be tied to a stake and have his vitals protected....then let the "Walkers" eat him alive....cowardly fck. Wouldn't want to come f'en around my neck of the woods....whole bunch of people that I know could easily start their own militia and their own sanctuary:cool: Think there is a lot of areas like this in this country....city folk would be SOL:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
So far, so good.
Wondering who would win a 20 yard full auto gun battle, the TWD crew or Storm Troopers? Good Lord, it's almost unwatchable.

·
Registered
642 Posts
So far, so good.
Wondering who would win a 20 yard full auto gun battle, the TWD crew or Storm Troopers? Good Lord, it's almost unwatchable.
it is shocking how so many people that aren't carrying spare mags can do sustained full auto fire for like half an hour. i do love the story, though.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
it is shocking how so many people that aren't carrying spare mags can do sustained full auto fire for like half an hour. i do love the story, though.
Or how Rick can't hit a standing target (Negan) and Daryl can hit explosive while riding a bike.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Or how Rick can't hit a standing target (Negan) and Daryl can hit explosive while riding a bike.
and daryl had a snub nosed revolver while rick had a friggin FULL AUTO carbine!

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
confession my ass lol

Fight fight !!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
This has to be one of the most boring episode yet.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Finally.

·
Registered
642 Posts
man this season is gonna be great, guys. the whisperers are coming!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm a fanatic! I was on the edge of my seat watching the Sunday episode and I have to say.. It was the BEST! So far, can't wait for next week.

Feel bad for Carl, that was unsuspected.
Ugh.... I have been waiting since season 1 for them to kill off Carl. Sunday's episode was brutal as it was all Carl. My least favorite episode yet.

As for best episode ever- it's either going to be with the guys all lined up over the trough waiting to get their heads beat in at Terminus, or the ever famous Neegan with Lucille being thirsty after killing off Glen.

Call me sick, but the show needs more raw and brutal EOTWAWKI episodes.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
That's my girl!! She's back!! Have no mercy :):):)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Hopefully this season gets better.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
It sort of took a left turn, but we'll see where it goes

121 - 140 of 143 Posts
About this Discussion
142 Replies
32 Participants
FUHL
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing