F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal, I bought and installed a 2" Daystar leveling kit on my 2013 EcoBoost 4WD SuperCrew F-150 last weekend and it's not quite tall enough to clear my tire choice, I am going to switch out to the Rough Country 2.5" kit instead. The problem I have is that when you install the Daystar kit you have to grind down the factory upper strut studs to then install the Daystar supplied extensions on. The Rough Country requires the full length of the factory stud in order for their spacer to work.

I am looking for someone to swap out my complete front strut assemblies with the Daystar leveling kit installed in exchange for your stock strut assemblies. My truck has just over 11K miles on it and would like a pair of strut assemblies with less than 30K miles on them to swap. I am in the metro Phoenix area and will even do the swap over for you while you wait if you like. I turned wrenches professionally for over 5 years, been working on trucks all my life and have lots of mechanical experience overall.

If your interested please PM me.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts