F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is my only option to buy these sets online or are they available in stores like Napa, Patrsource or Carquest.

I'm in Ontario, Canada.

What I'm looking for is the oxide cream for polishing and the backing pad bit and polishing discs that fit in your standard drill.

Somehow I have a very fine scratch right in the centre view of the drivers windshield and it really bugs me when the sun shines. Only noticed it yesterday for the first time. Wasn't caused by the wipers. It is curved from the bottom to top of window almost like someone used a mitt or window scraper that had a real sharp stone in it to scratch it.

Oh and I just happened to notice this now.

How should I fix that? Either someone went crazy with a window scraper or the windshield could possibly have been replaced? Dunno.

It's about 1" long. Down to the steel. POR15 would work but not buying a whole can of that to do a tiny spot.

Prob needs an etching primer and top coat. Wonder if you can get primer in touch up pens.

·
Registered
13,055 Posts
I'm sorry no one has helped you. I don't have an answer.

Sent from my gold64 using Tapatalky

·
Registered
6,098 Posts

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. Old old. Fixed it for now with touch up paint. Not matching but it's on the inner edge of windshield channel. When I go to replace the windshield someday I'll get the body shop to fix the paint and remove the rust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts