F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone changed out the inside lights for leds? If so could you post the part numbers for the leds that you bought?

Im having a problem with part numbers on superbrightleds.com. Ive watched a youtube video where the guy bought all of his leds from the website but the part numbers he listed arent the exact part number's that the website has. Im not sure if maybe they upgraded the leds since he got them therefore updated the part numbers.

I have found one place on ebay that sells a 12 piece kit which includes front maps,glovebox,rear light with reading lights,cargo light and 2 license plate lights for the f150. Any idea if these are any good? The Store is call phillipsxenon so wonder if they are actual phillips brand?

12pcs Bright White LED Lights Interior Package Kit for Ford F150 2010 2012 | eBay

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
you need two 194's for the map lights, and three 42mm festoons for the rear dome.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you need two 194's for the map lights, and three 42mm festoons for the rear dome.
Thank you, you are the first person on 4 forums that knew the part numbers. Any idear on the license plate light and cargo light?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
license/front markers are 194 also, puddle lamps are 30 mm festoons, signals are 3156, third brake (not sure I went with a full replacement), reverse is 921, head is h13 (unless you have hids)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome.. This forum is great.. Thanks! Where did you order from?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Lol, no problem at all. I used Recon, but super bright led and ddm are much cheaper. I just didn't want to wait a month for my leds to come in. Recon is out of Florida.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Those will work, but they won't be bright. Cree Leds are the ones you want. They should make a 194 with five cree leds on them, and they're bright as &*$#.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just got eveything ordered. 4 194's for the maps and license plate and the 3 festoons for the rear light.. Thanks again!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the Map lights installed tonight, Will do the rear inside light and license plate light tomorrow. Very happy with the outcome.

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Go from a little light to a LOT of light. It's kind of nice. We've hit the dark season up here in AK...so the extra light is nice.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Got the Map lights installed tonight, Will do the rear inside light and license plate light tomorrow. Very happy with the outcome.

BEFORE

AFTER

IMG_0234 2.jpg I love mine, they're almost too bright.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine looks just like yours. My crappy phone wont hardly do a night picture.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts