F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall Im new the forum here and also new to the ecoboost world! Im currently looking at a 2011 lariat crew with the ecoboost motor and was wondering if there was anything i should be looking for as far as potential problems that may have been recalled on the model year etc. any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hit up the search button and you'll find all sorts of things. The biggest being if it has issues with the cac or plugs and if it's had to have a cat replaced.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Hey yall Im new the forum here and also new to the ecoboost world! Im currently looking at a 2011 lariat crew with the ecoboost motor and was wondering if there was anything i should be looking for as far as potential problems that may have been recalled on the model year etc. any info would be greatly appreciated!

A number of owners complain about short tire life ... especially if you boot it a lot.

Reactions: Samson and Pinero61

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
You should know that once you buy you will smile a lot and will have a sweet ride!

SPPD

Reactions: nate2013eb

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Know that if you have a decent trade in you could probably get a new truck for the same price as that one if you buy before October 31st.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Know that if you have a decent trade in you could probably get a new truck for the same price as that one if you buy before October 31st.
Exactly!! Check out new truck pricing with rebates !

·
Registered
118 Posts
Exactly!! Check out new truck pricing with rebates !
+1 I got a brand new 2013 XLT Super Crew, max tow, 4x4, backup camera, and American Outlaw 20in wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler 305/55s out the door for 42k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts