F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's my pleasure to announce our April 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost of the Month winner. Getting 35% of the votes, our winner is AK-KingBoost :D Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated and took the time to submit a photo. Stay tuned for our May contest which will be posted around the 15th of next month!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congrats AK-KingBoost!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Thanks Everyone for the votes and all who put in and went for it. Because in the end of it, We all have a winner given what sits under the hood! Cheers!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats! And keep your cold weather away from us in Texas!:p

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
589 Posts
Congrats! And keep your cold weather away from us in Texas!:p
Bro I need your TX heat ASAP... I just went outside only to discover its snowing mondo flakes.... One day spring will come and I can match your truck with the same amount of mud LOL!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Bro I need your TX heat ASAP... I just went outside only to discover its snowing mondo flakes.... One day spring will come and I can match your truck with the same amount of mud LOL!
You could just come a few miles south...it's 40 and climbing here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
229 Posts
I could never do it man! Cold weather is something I am not a fan of! When it's in the 50/60s here heated seats are on and a jacket!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey AK..Congrats. And I know all about this cold weather S_ _ _ ! I love the seasons And it is definatly time for the next one! Called the wife tonight and got another dump today I guess. It was 70 there yesterday, it's trying...

·
Registered
589 Posts
Super photo, but heck, down here in the lower 48, we do not have a pipeline to park under !
Big D-king!!! True but you also have civilization and warm weather lol need to break up some cabin fever lol

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey AK..Congrats. And I know all about this cold weather S_ _ _ ! I love the seasons And it is definatly time for the next one! Called the wife tonight and got another dump today I guess. It was 70 there yesterday, it's trying...
I am sooo with ya brother!!! It dumped another couple of inches! Next season please I have more riding to do and don't want to be bundle up doing it anymore!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts